Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MommaBurd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 06:38 AM
    Abusive Husband/Father Keeping Baby from Mom
    My husband and I separated a few months ago, we agreed that I would have our then 1 1/2 year old baby girl, during the day and he would have her at night. I expected to take her with me that night.He wouldn't let me and as she held on so tight to me, I thought of the only way to get her would be to run, but he would just chase me down in his truck!Anyway, since then my abusive husband never let me see her and at one point, would not tell me where he lived and he has used our little girl to abuse me and he's abusing her the worst! She screams and cries for me, he tells her I don't love or want her!The few times I have seen her, she screams bloody murder for me, reaching out for "Mommy!!!"as her father walks away! He won't let me hold her or comfort her and his only reason for doing this is that he is afraid I am going to do to him what he's doing to me!! I have begged and pleaded and bawled my eyes out to him to please let me have her! I now have a 4 bedroom farmhouse where I have a room set up for her, she doesn't want to be with him and she's made that obvious, he told his sister who watches her everyday not to let me talk to her, she and I talk a lot! Anyway, what the he-- can I do? He's just using her to hurt me and she knows it! He feeds her McDonalds for EVERY meal and I am so scared for her! I am a good mother who loves her little girl soooo much, I don't drink or do drugs and I am very stable.He deals drugs but I can't prove it, he took my mom for over $100,000, she passed away this past June 5th from Cancer and he NEVER even held me, instead he screamed and yelled at me that it was my fault! The lawyers I've talked to have not gotten back to me and I am desperate to get my daughter back with me! Hope you can help me!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 01:15 PM

You go to court and you file for custody. Is this a legal separation or is this just you both living apart?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 07:01 PM

Yes, so on that first day he would not let you see child, I will assume you went and filed for an emergancy custody order ?

So when is the court date ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I keep abusive and drug dealer father away from baby? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 21 years old and I have a 7 month old girl and a wonderful boyfriend that loves her with all his heart. The only problem is that she is not his daughter. I was 3 months pregnant and left in a huge mess from my ex that left me pregnant broke and scared for my life and the growing baby inside...

Don't know who the father is and my husband wants to adopt my baby [ 2 Answers ]

I had a one night stand at the beach, we were partying pretty hard. I have no clue who the guy was not even his first name. I am not proud of my behavior, but I did get a wonderful baby. My husband wants to adopt the baby. There is no way I can even begin to know who the real father is. Is there...

Abusive baby father threatens to take me to court should I get a restraining order? [ 9 Answers ]

My baby father has an alcohol problem and can not stay sober one day. I live with my parents. He is not on the birth certificate and we are not married. He will not come to my parents house to see our daughter (which is where I live with her). He never asks to see her he always asks to see me so I...

How can the father on my baby see him if my mom won't let him [ 7 Answers ]

My mom dose not like my boyfriend and I'm having a kid with him can she keep him fron seeing me and our baby? :( :( :(

View more questions Search