Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akkiankit25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 05:25 AM
    I have done B.sc and I am intrested in M.B.A Tourism what is its scope for correspond
    I want to do mba tourism, so ii want to know about mba tourism and its scope and instution for the course

Check out some similar questions!

Scope of M.B.A tourism? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a B.COM graduate and have interest in tourism and hospitality sector... so I would like to know the scope of M.B.A. tourism and hospitality??

Scope for correspondence M.B.A Tourism amd also instution for correspondence M.B.A [ 0 Answers ]

I have done B.Sc and I am intrested in M.B.A Tourism so I want to know about the scope of M.B.A Tourism and I also want good correspondence instution that run this course

Intrested in islam [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am very impress with your lecture on peace TV and I am intrested in islam and very excited to join the islam but my uncles and especially me have many questoins on islam if you are intrested in me and my question then please answer to the question.I am waiting for your response.when you...

AC and Thermostat do not correspond [ 3 Answers ]

My Rheem AC and Robertshaw 9600 prog Thermostat (both 4 yo.) are not in same temperature. Thermostat NOT programmed. I manually set 80 when not home, and 74 when home. Two weeks ago problme started. Come home, room temp at 79, I turn thermostat to 74, I hear a click indicating that set temperature...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.