Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ascetica0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 11:25 PM
    House song with scat and big band sample
    There was this song I heard on the radio as part of a dance mix that had a short scat sample and a big band hook. It was really repetitious. Don't really know any other way to describe it :( NOT Scatman John lol

Sep 10, 2017, 10:03 AM
    Turns out it was the granddaddy of all Electro House - "We No Speak Americano" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgFE5OQbt_g
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 10, 2017, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ascetica0 View Post
    Turns out it was the granddaddy of all Electro House - "We No Speak Americano" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgFE5OQbt_g
    Good detective work! And welcome back!

Sep 10, 2017, 10:25 AM
    Thanks! I found some of my old unanswered questions and realized that I knew what they were now xD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of song/band [ 1 Answers ]

I know it goes we are young, we are free... and it was played in the surf show Drive Through Europe. Anyone know what song these lyrics are from, hmmmmm?:)

The band and song? [ 1 Answers ]

This band did a remake of a song by ashanti and ja rule It's a song and I really like it but I don't now the name Can anyone help?

I need the name of this song and the band [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. I heard this song awhile back but never found out who sings it and its buggin me.. sooo yea if you know it message me I know its by a rock band but I don't know whoso if you know.. . here's sum of the words... I will always love you take the me out for you lot of people going to be...

Song Name, Band Name .Anything Really! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, this may be a long shot but I really like this song I heard off Fantastic Four, it's the song Played not far from the start when Chris Evans and the some girl are Snowboarding down the Mountain?? Thanks

View more questions Search