Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normierich Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Oct 17, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Why can't I stay hard
    I'm fifty years old and lately I don't seemed turned on by my wife. I love her very much and up to now we've had a pretty good (although predictable) sex life. In the last few weeks, I've been finding it very difficult to have intercourse because I'm just not aroused as I used to be and I can't get and/or maintain an erection. I still masturbate, I still get aroused looking at other women but for some reason lately, my isn't turning me on although she does try. Please help!
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 17, 2010, 10:34 PM
    Sounds like you're just getting bored. You and her try spicing it up a bit if you haven't already. Roll play, try having sex in the kitchen or multiple rooms of the house, some place different from the norm. Maybe try playing dress up like a nurse or something. You may also want to contact your doctor if none of these work. You might be getting to the point where that little blue pill is just all that will help. I hope you have more luck in the near future.
    rebeccahstrean Posts: 165, Reputation: 9

Oct 18, 2010, 01:36 PM
    Try new lingre
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2010, 10:26 AM

Look, you are Fifty and things start to happen as you get up in age.

#1. Get a complete physical... the Old soldier isn't going to get his job done without the support of a lot of others. Meaning any one or a combination of medical issues can cause ED. So can certain medications... Talke with your doctor. This can be an early symptom of something not yet diagnosed.

#2. You could have a low hormone issue (testosterone)... it does eventually effect most men.

Find out of the purple pill will help when you are at your doctors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stay hard [ 3 Answers ]

I've been having sex with my girl for a while, we used to have sex for like 45 minutes straight, and I was hard as a rock! Now I can't keep it up at all, right before I penetrate, I'm an 18 year old male, what should I do? Its frustrating and annoying!

What do I do? My boyfriend can't stay hard? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok.. my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year. We have a 4 month old baby. He is 37 years old and I am 27 years old. When we first got together we had sex all the time. He neer had a problem getting or staying hard. Lately he has been having a problem staying hard while having...

Does it stay hard afterwards? [ 13 Answers ]

How common is it for a man to stay at least partially hard after he orgasms, and to be willing to continue having sex? Is partial, residual hardness of the penis a factor in wanting to continue?

Can't stay hard [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 23 year old male, realitively good health, no meds. I'm having trouble keeping an erection, and as a result having trouble ejaculating. I just lost my virginity this year to my current girlfriend, before this I would constantly masterbate on a daily basis.

View more questions Search