Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabjohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Are there any grant for high school deploma from pennfoster university
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 06:28 PM

No, I think they do offer a payment plan. Have you considered a GED which may have free and/or low cost classes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free pennfoster answers [ 5 Answers ]

A lead is sometimes connected to the base of a phototransistor A. to establish the maximum frequency of operation. B. to control bandwidth. C. because it’s a regular transistor that has been converted to a phototransistor. D. to control sensitivity

In high school Thinking about things to do After high school. [ 18 Answers ]

Im In Grade 11 and I don't know what I want too do when I get out of High school So I started looking into it and I want to do something that I would be passionate about Anyone know any good Websites or any Info for someone who Doesn't Know what too do yet with there life??

High scool deploma [ 1 Answers ]

My name is charles edwards. I'm currently recovering from a car accident. I'm a quad-plegic. I can only use one hand and I would like to earn my high school diploma. I am disabled with a fixed income and dept beyond control. How can I get my high school education and diploma free?

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search