Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    welshboy26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 04:45 PM
    Is he gay or bi?
    I have been seeing a guy now for 2 months and as far as I'm aware is gay. Have heard and been tgold by him that he "copped off" with a girl a couple of times around 4 years ago... once just kissed when pissed and other time kissed and had oral sex... he says he is gay and was one off which he wants to forget about now as it didn't mean anything, they just had an attraction! I have been giving him a hard time about it all ad he just wants to forget it and move on as it's in the past! I love him and he says he loves me too... I just feel a bit jealous and confused about it all! What do u all think?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 05:14 PM

I think he's asked you to drop it, and you not doing so is completely disrespectful.

I also think that if you love him, you should TRUST what he says about it.

If you keep nagging him about it and don't let it go as a part of his past, you're going to push him away.
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 17, 2010, 05:30 PM

Why are you jealous of something that happened 4 years ago--is she still around? If not, there is really nothing to be jealous of.
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Nov 4, 2010, 02:10 PM
    I don't see why this is a problem for you. Are you two a couple or just close friends?
    If you guys are a unit it shouldn't matter as long as he is attracted to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 15 and I think I'm gay. I don't like girls at all. Am I definitely gay? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never said anything about being gay to anyone before. I've never said anything on any sites either. I'm pretty sure I'm gay and feel like I'm ready for a boyfriend but I don't want to come out of the closet as I'm not sure how my family and friends would react. I know I'm young but not sure...

Gay history but don't feel gay [ 11 Answers ]

I had a gay incident as a child, when I was very young with a boy who was obsessed with doing these sorts of things. I feel like I didn't really do anything to make it happen even though I didn't stop it. Even though we were both very young, around 7 or 8. Now however recently all my friends have...

Do I start with my gay friend or my gay friends crush? [ 4 Answers ]

How it happened: Me an my gay best friend Bill(names have been changed) are in the same class as his crush, Dave a feminine guy that everyone likes. He's funny an the perfect guy bill has been waiting for(he tells me but I've heard it before:rolleyes: ) and when bill gets giddy I get giddy. ...

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

My family thinks that being gay is wrong and I'm gay! [ 5 Answers ]

K well I'm gay and my family thinks that being gay is wrong.They want me to get married to someone who is also portuguese or french and start a family.I told my auntie and she was fine with it but she was worried something was going to happen to me.I want to tell my grandma who I absoulutly love...

View more questions Search