Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jan 2, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Clear bra
    Hello pretty lady, I thought since you are a model you could help me with this, I am looking for clear back bra, I do not want to wear the one you put on the breasts, I want to add padding that is why I need to wear a full bra and then insert the silicon , my dress is backless
    Thank you for your helpful answers
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 2, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Hi, nadia. I buy all my lingerie at Victoria's Secret. They have a selection of bras that you can choose from, even clear ones. You may want to browse through their website and see if you can find a bra that will suit you best.

VictoriasSecret.com Bras - IPEX™, Body By Victoria®, Very Sexy® and more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bra That Fits [ 4 Answers ]

I currently wear a 40DDD bra, which I know totally doesn't fit me, so I got re-measured and they said I'm a 38I. Ok, they don't sell those in stores, so I searched online for bigger bras and ordered a 38I. It seemed too small, so I ordered a bigger one... too big! :mad: Does anyone have...

Bra sisez [ 3 Answers ]

Are women's bra sizes different than children's?if so, HOW?

Not too clear about this 30 day notice [ 5 Answers ]

My husband rented a one bedroom apartment back in 2003. Now that we are married, and we need more room, we are looking into getting a 2 bedroom apartment. His lease was up at the 1st of the month. He talked with the office about a 2 bedroom, and they told him to come back, a few times. Well, at the...

I cannot clear my internet history! [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to Tools, Internet options and click "clear history" then click on the pic of the clock with the arrow (history) the sites I've visited are still there. The thing is the function worked the other day and my history could be cleared. I don't really care about all the cookies and temp....

View more questions Search