Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UntilTheEnd Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2010, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Now I'm the one who's really tired. It's nearly 1 a.m. here in Chicagoland.

You're turning over a new leaf today. You're not going to cut classes, and you're going to do readings and homework. School is your top priority now. I will allow you to eat and drink and use the washroom, but otherwise, think SCHOOL.

I will expect a report from you by midnight Monday. And, by the way, forget the video game playing and other useless activities until after exams. School is the TOP priority. Don't make me drive over there and sit outside your door.

Good night.
    OK! Plus lately I've been really addicted to this video game I guess you don't want to hear about that. Lol

Thank you, ill try to do better in school =P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am always tired, what vits can I take which will help me feel better and less tired [ 1 Answers ]

I feel tired all the time, don't seem to have an energy and always seem to be ill if there is flu going around I pick it up. I can't exercise as much as I use to and I am still tired.

Always tired [ 6 Answers ]

I sleep about 9-12 hour a night. I am still tired. I am on Prozac and Depo Prevera. I am not on any special diet. I'm 23. Are some people just sleepy? Could it be because I have poor quality sleep? Could I be depressed and not realize it? Any ideas?

It's just so tired of it all [ 15 Answers ]

Dear all, I think this post is more a me attempting to vent than anything else. Just need to get this story out of me I suppose to some people who've also had their own ups and downs. The story really boils down to this. 1. Dance Partner fell in love with me. 2. I fell in love with dance...

I am tired! [ 9 Answers ]

OK I am now 35 weeks and I want to know if anyone has any ways to go into labor early... now I don't want to just yet but I am getting close and in the next 3 weeks and I just need some ideas... please help me I am so tired and can't do much I feel big and blaaaaa... please let me know or if any...

View more questions Search