Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meisha63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 08:50 PM
    Miniature schnauzer?
    My female mini schnauser is 1 year old and has been potty trained to go outside, for the past 2 weeks she has been going in the house, sometimes it seems like she is scared to go outside, nothing has happened to cause this. We also have her 6 month old sister who has no problem going outside, do I have to retrain her?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 17, 2010, 12:27 AM
    Is it possible that something DID happen to cause this, especially if you let the dogs out into your yard without being right there with them? Even a bee sting, a loud noise, an animal, a sharp object in a paw, anything. Just take both dogs out together a few times a day for a while, soothe her, hold her, praise her when she goes. Do you live in the north where it's getting colder, and could she be super sensitive to it?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2010, 12:55 AM

Call a veterinarian. When you have an animal that is your responsibility,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two problems with miniature schnauzer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a nine year old miniature schnauzer who is a delight except for two issues. One is that she is mortified when she rides in a vehicle... shakes, pants, barks, and cries. We would love to be able to take her places with us, and we have tried everything we know to change this. I could really...

Miniature Schnauzer, 7 months old, never drinks, tiny [ 1 Answers ]

Breed: Miniature Schnauzer Age: 7 months Gender: Male I'm pretty worried about this little puppy. He's 7 months and the runt of the litter his mom bore. His 4 siblings are all about 4 times his size. As far as we can tell this has been since birth. He was actually not the smallest puppy,...

Potty problems with my Miniature Schnauzer [ 19 Answers ]

I am hoping someone might be able to help solve some problems I am having with our new puppy. Finzi is 14 weeks old, and we just got him a week ago. He is a product of a puppy mill, and for whatever reason, the pet stores passed on him and we got him from a rescue society. Finzi is...

Miniature schnauzer [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I happen to have an odd situation that I hope someone here will be able to help me with. I have a 5 month old miniature schnauzer. At least 4 or 5 times a day this odd sound comes out of him. I want to describe it as a sort of purring sound. He does it at any given time, and I have no idea...

View more questions Search