Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2010, 12:41 AM
    A family held hostage and the daughter has sex with killer
    This movie starts with a mother and daughter watching the news about escaped convicts and later that same night the convicts break into their house and terroize the family, the daughter has sex with one of the two intruders, but the intruders soon realize they picked the wrong family to mess with, this family is twisted, the father and daughter are incest, and they have hidden passages through out their house and I think a dungeon type thing. The daughter gets shot by the police I think at the end. I can't remember the name of this movie. HELP!?
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 17, 2010, 01:01 AM
    I am not sure exactly what movie you're talking about but it sounds a lot like House of a thousand corpses or even the sequel Devil's Rejects. Let me know if either one of those are correct. ;)
    Frogdude Posts: 190, Reputation: 46

Oct 17, 2010, 04:23 AM

Could be Killers (1996)

Killers (1996) - IMDb
    DanJar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 08:05 AM
    I have the same problem, I have seen this movie, but can't recall the title.. I have been trapped searching for it for ages!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a movie from the 70's black family held hostage by convicts? [ 5 Answers ]

Black family held hostage by escape convicts. The dad was a preacher I think. He was beaten with the bible. The family ended up getting the upper hand. It's from the late 70's or early 80's.

Mid 90's movie about family held hostage. [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone know the name of a mid 90's movie about a family held hostage in their own home. They get held hostage by people who want to get information off a computer but the date was encrypted. And the son set up traps around the house to deal with the intruders. While the mother, father and sister...

Canadian Law regarding theft. Items are being held "hostage". [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I will try and explain this as clearly as possible and with as much attention to detail as possible, please let me know if there is more information I need to give. My ex husband (we are separated) and his ex girlfriend lived together for a short time. During the time that he...

My loan payments are being held hostage! [ 1 Answers ]

I've written about this before but my loan problem has taken a new twist. 2 years ago I loaned a friend 55K to get his business started. He has been paying regularly until this month when I received a certified letter stating he is putting all my Monthly payments in a separate trust account...

Being held hostage... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a credit card through a well known bank (almost 2 years) and recently when I tried to make my statement payment I logged in to find another credit card listed under my accounts and when I called to question it, they said it was from their takeover of another bank and it was from their files....

View more questions Search