Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ded2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 08:38 PM
    1 month no period, 1 month spotting am I pregnant
    August my period was late, September no period, October spot one day bleeding with lost of cramping for 1.5 days then done and now I'm spotting but only when wyping. My tubes are tied, I'm under lots of stress and my breast started to leak a little and I mean very little while in the shower today as they never leaked with my other kids, could I be pregnant again?
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2010, 08:40 PM

No one here can answer this question for you.You need to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Took Plan B last month and no period this month. Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

The second week of last month,my boyfriend and I had sex with a faulty condom. We were both a little worried so I took Plan B the next day. The rest of the month went by smoothly until about the 27th when I went in to the doctor for a blood test because my period still didn't come. Well, the same...

Spotting twice in a month. Not Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 21. I have always had irregular periods, anywhere from 4 weeks to 6. I am never early, always "late" I last had a normal period Dec 15. I then spotted for about 4/5 days Jan 11. No cramping, no period signs. Then I spotted again Jan 24th for a few days. It was still pretty light, both...

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

View more questions Search