Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sissybus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 08:24 AM
    The pump will prime but it won't pump in our 2 line shallow well what do we do ?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 16, 2010, 09:45 AM
    These two lines. Are they on the lines going into the well? You don't lose prime but get no pressure? Can you give us more details? Regards, Tom
    sissybus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Both pipes are full of water ,both lines go into the well, the pump will blow water out the priming hole but won't suck from well.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 16, 2010, 10:28 AM

Check the house shut off to be sure it's open. What's the pressure in the bladder tank after the power's shut off at the breaker box and the pressure's relieved? Let me know, Tom
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 02:58 PM

How deep is the well?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 line shallow well pump runs but won't prime? [ 1 Answers ]

Have check all fittings got a new foot checked holding tank been working on it for 3 days running out of ideas help

How to prime the pump for a well that serves a geothermac heat pump [ 0 Answers ]

The power went off for a while this afternoon. When it came back on... the pump had lost it's prime... how do I prime the work to get my air conditioning on again?

Water well pump won't prime I know but I can't get to prime [ 0 Answers ]

I know how to prime a water well pump but Icant get it to prime . How would I know if something wrong with the pump

Shallow well pump [ 1 Answers ]

It will build pressure but as soon as it shuts off at 38lbs. It drops to 18lbs. In about 1min

View more questions Search