Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhuber Posts: 73, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 08:18 AM
    Scholarships for older women
    Are there scholarships for older women going to school at night? Every time I join one of those sites for scholarships it seems to be a front for contests or for schools to advertise for students. I am working on my doctorate and don';t make good money
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 17, 2010, 08:56 PM
    I don't get it... that wasn't even funny.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2010, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dhuber View Post
    Are there scholarships for older women going to school at night? Everytime I join one of those sites for scholarships it seems to be a front for contests or for schools to advertise for students. I am working on my doctorate and don';t make good money
    You need to ask your question in a different area. You are in the 'joke' forum. You will get more responses if you post in a different area.:)
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2010, 10:46 AM

I find that funny. What is not good money?

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Attracted to older women [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and know I'm a lesbian. But I don't find myself thinking of girls my own age "sexy", because I feel as if I'm being a pervert or something. I like older women, 20-50. Why is this?

Why do women go with older guys? [ 24 Answers ]

Can anyone shed some light?

Younger Men vs. Older Women [ 4 Answers ]

Why do younger men (20 something) like older women (35 +)? Are they just looking for a good time? Do they ever think that there could be a future? :confused:

Older Women [ 2 Answers ]

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked OK for a 57-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she Probably had a hot daughter. We drank a bit, and a had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I'd ever Had a Sportsman's Double. ...

Aren't older women great? [ 4 Answers ]

After being married for 44 years, I took acareful look at my wife one day And said, "Honey, 44 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old gal. Now I have a $500,000...

View more questions Search