Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Outspoken1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 06:42 AM
    Sponsor request for invention
    I am an inventor who has invention relating a new improved vehicle wheel, as drivers you will agree that tire pressure affects - fuel,steering control & comfort my invention over-rides these problems.

I am in search for a sponsor/partner to help bring this invention into practice - the invention can also be used on bikes etc (no more worries of punctures etc)

CAN ANYONE HELP..
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 07:04 AM

It may be already out there,
    This one is self sealing:
    http://www.rhinotire.com/
    I will try to one that is solid:
    http://www.solidboss.com/

Oct 16, 2010, 07:16 AM
    It's the wheel which provides the benefit as it will use a solid tire yet the tire change won't require removing of wheel, a concept that will make it easy for women driver/aged etc, the comfort this wheel will provide won't be that of a solid tire yet it will use a solid tire.

BENEFIT = won't require removing of entire wheel when renewing new tire (comfort not affected)
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 08:16 AM

Just a thought, the vehicle will still have to be jacked up. And if the wheel is easy to change, it may be easy to fall off? It needs to be secure.
    Since I don't know what it is, it may work?

Oct 16, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Comment on Stratmando's post
    Key advantage is - no spare wheel or tire to carry in boot - whilst the jack is still needed by the user or garage you might say this applies to all solid tires but with this wheel (its unique feature) which I cannot disclose without NDA.

Oct 16, 2010, 09:03 AM
    I can only disclose the inventions unique feature under signed NDA - the wheel has a cost effective feature yet can be hi-tech to elert on vehicle weight of load to wear & tear of tire - so it allows the manufacturer to introduce it cost effective with future scope of hi-tech wheel...
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 10:08 AM

Is this expensive?
    Mindwaves Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Comment on Stratmando's post
    Launch version no - but as a hi-tech version based on features yes, what has to be noted is with the features it will highlight how the fuel is affected,comfort is affected & speed related safety based on load vehicle carries etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My spouse is to sponsor my sponsor,do I still need to submit my statement of account [ 0 Answers ]

I want to invite my spouse and he will be spnsored my sponsor,do I stii need to submite my statement of account?

Invention [ 1 Answers ]

Who discovered : 1.Jeep 2.Cell Phone 3.Ball Pen 4.Wrist watch 5.Fan(Machine) 6.Calculator 7.Aeroplane 8.Helicopter 9.Printer 10.Motorcycle 11.Telephone

I have an invention , but what to do next? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am a new inventor and I have an invention ,it`s a new device for building fire escape , and now I am very puzzled because I don`t know what to do next .Though I work hard to try to promote it ,but so far it still seems hopeless . Is an invention really a nightmare for one...

I have an invention but. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an invention that only an 11 year old can think off. Not even a 10 year old or 12 can think of this. Maybe be even not Eienstein. But how can I make everyone notice my terrific invention

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

View more questions Search