Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeramos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 04:33 AM
    I have a Carrier 58MVP furnace that is displaying a solid green light and flashing
    An amber 25 fault code. What does the solid green light mean? What about the fault 25 code? Can this be resolved by a homeowner? I am not a professional. THANK YOU in advance for your advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace Problems - flashing red light [ 7 Answers ]

I have a high efficiency carrier furnace. When I came home yesterday I noticed that my house was a lot colder then it should be. The fan was blowing but no hot air. I checked the furnace and the LED red light was flashing - 3 quick then 1 long. On the back panel it said this indicated one of a...

Carrier Furnace model 58MVP [ 9 Answers ]

My carrier furnace model 58MVP broke down this morning. Fault code is "4-2" - inducer rpm out of normal range. Any suggestions on how to obtain a new module and how involved the repair is? Have scheduled a service appointment, but no one can get her for at least next day at best. Thank you

Changing a suface ignitor in Carrier 58MVP (or MVB) furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 14 Year Old Carrier 58MVP Infinity Furnace. I know the hot surface ignitor is defective. It is behind the inducer motor. Is this something a novice like me can change. I already bought the part ($27.00) and want to do it myself because the contractor wanted $220 for the fix which seemed...

Iducer motor fail on Carrier 58MVP furnace [ 7 Answers ]

The variable speed inducer motor does not start at all. I have replaced the motor and control board. Is there a reset or programming that has to be done? Is there something else that could be causing this? I ran the equipment test mode and inducer failed to reach speed is the only error I get.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.