Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joestmann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Maytag Side-by-Side Freezer ice buildup on floor of freezer
    I have a five year old Maytag side-by-side #MSD2754GR. I have had this problem for the last four years and have cleaned out the clogged drain plug each year myself. Seems that the ice buildup is coming somewhere else since water is not dripping down the back. Yes, it is humid and we are using the freezer more and it has more stored inside. Could it just be the extra food or is the icemaker possibly leaking?

Jim in Florida
    Lndsbgrd Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2007, 10:04 PM
    I have a kenmore side by side and I had ice build up on the lower bottem back wall. I went onto the web site Appliance Parts from RepairClinic.com - HomePage and they really helped me a lot. I have to replace the defrost time. It tells you everything you want to know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

How do I check air flow between freezer and fresh food side? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5-year old side-by-side Maytag refrigerator, model MSD2756GES. My situation: Freezer side is cold. Compressor runs (it's hot). Condenser fan and evaporator fan run. No frost or snow in the back of the freezer. Coils on freezer side not frosted over. Fresh food side is not cold...

Freezer door won't close flush on side-by-side [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side-by-side freezer/fridge. The storage shelves on the freezer door "hit" the mullion wall when closing and the door won't seal, at the top, once shut. How can I adjust the door to get it to seal, even if I can't stop the storage bin from hitting while shutting?:

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search