Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StarGrl799 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 09:04 PM
    80's or 90's children's live action movie
    All I can remember are two kids (at least one of them was a boy) finding a giant crystal in a cave. The cave led to a beach and they were chased out of it by someone and emerged from the cave, onto the beach at night. The crystal was very large and kind of glowed in the cave. It's driving me nuts!
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Oct 17, 2010, 08:20 AM
    The Goonies (1985) directed by Richard Donner
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2014, 04:30 AM
    The Argon Quest (1990) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure live action children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I loved this movie. All I can remember about it is a curse being placed on the princess at her christening, which made her float, I also remember that on the box cover was the witch who cursed her, and she had cat eyes.

Kids fantasy, animated/live-action 80's/90's [ 4 Answers ]

So this sounds REALLY weird but I know I've seen it, and I feel like I've seen both a live action and an animated version, though their circumstances were different in each. Basically in either version someone falls or is cast into a large vat/tub/pond of some mysterious multi-colored liquid and...

Late 80's/ Early 90's children's live action shows [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the names of two shows that I remember from my early childhood, which would be the late 80's/early 90's. They are both live action. The first I mostly remember it having something to do with elephants and them singing a song with motions. The only words that I can remember...

View more questions Search