Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s.m.lover Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2010, 06:23 PM
    So there's this guy...
    I really like this guy and we've been friends for two years now, and I was waiting for him to make a move, but after a while I got irritated. We started passing notes in class, and I started seeing him more, and his friend told us that he thinks that I like him. I got really mad, until I found out he was telling the truth. A few days later I passed a note saying that I thinks his friend is right, and he said "gross", and it kind of hurt me. But he forgot about it, and yesterday I gave him my email, and now I realize I made a big mistake, but he didn't say anything, and I'm waiting for him to email me while I'm typing this and eating an enchilada.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 16, 2010, 09:01 PM
    He said gross eh? Well... there is 3 reasons a guy would say gross.
    1. He is too young and all girls have cooties.
    2. He is not attracted to you.
    3. He is attracted to you but doesn't want his friends to know or possibly playing on the fact that he doesn't want you to know he is attracted.

Did he ever email you?
    The only way to really know if he really likes you to to just ask him. I'd say if he told you to your face gross that he is using one of those 3 reasons I explained above. If he knows you think he is cute then that's all you can really do aside from just asking him if he feels the same about you. I'd send a text or email about how he really feels outside of school so he doesn't feel the pressure of school pressing down on him and what his friends will think. Give it a shot... all he can say is no he isn't attracted. From that point you can move on to somebody else. There is nothing you can do to change the way he feels about you, there is only what you can do to find out if he likes you, and if he does then go with it from there. Until you get your answer you will be stuck wondering...
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Oct 18, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Be confident and don't dwell on his answer. It's not the end of the world. Just talk to him. There shouldn't be any reason to feel like you made a mistake, you put yourself out there with the possibility of a relationship and that's the best that anyone can do. If and when he emails you back know what you want. If he does in fact like you hang out with him more, not through notes, emails, and texts because believe it or not his school peers are definitely clouding his judgment. Just like our girl friends with us and the guys we like.

If he doesn't like you, be strong and move on. Ask if you guys can still be friends and hang out. Because then he may realize that are you worth his time then you'll have to decide if he's worth it or not.

Oct 19, 2010, 07:02 PM
    I don't think that's possible because... today I made another mistake. It was so bad he avoided me today. I'm so sad :(
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 19, 2010, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by s.m.lover View Post
    I don't think that's possible because... today i made another mistake. it was so bad he avoided me today. im so sad :(
    Don't throw yourself at him... In other words, don't chase him.

Lay off him. A lot of guys don't like to be chased. It's a turn off for them.

I would leave him alone. He knows how you feel, if he wants to pursure you, he will.

Oct 19, 2010, 07:46 PM
    Comment on Enigma1999's post
    Great advice. Do what enigma1999 said.

Oct 19, 2010, 08:55 PM
    I didn't try to chase him. I was at the end of the hall waiting for my friend, and he saw me, and he... turned around and kept walking

Oct 19, 2010, 08:58 PM
    Does anyone care about the enchilada? :D

Oct 19, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Comment on s.m.lover's post
    Maybe if you offered him part of your enchilada he might not be so mad at you. ;)
    VRon1 Posts: 77, Reputation: 10

Oct 28, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Comment on VRon1's post
    You win some and you lose some. We all make mistake when we like people. There's a learning curve. Give both of you time and go your separate ways for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

View more questions Search