Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LivingDeadGirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Does he really like me?
    My homecoming night I met this boy, and I've known him from my ex-boyfriend but that night we started talking. And then he was calling me, and we were talking for about 2 months, then he finally asked me out.

But now that he has asked me out. He doesn't act like a boyfriend at all. He calls me late at night, and all he does is skateboard, and he works too.
    But what really gets to me is that he is always hanging out or talking to another girl.

Does this boy really like me?

Because while we were dating, he would treat me like his girlfriend, but now that he is my bofriend he doesn't act like one.
    What do I do?:confused:
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jan 3, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Kick him to the curb and start looking for someone new.
    He is playing you and you don't need that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 08:13 AM
    He sounds to young for you, and why not talk to him about how you feel, or else you need someone a little more mature than he is.
    desitny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 06:51 PM
    ;) there is this guy.when the summer comes he comes down here an spends time wit his dad.we always end up likein each other but when he likes me i don't like him so i always mess things up for me but now i really like him anhe just came down here to visit his dad... he is so hot.what can i do to get to go out wit him?:p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search