Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 05:19 AM
    What kind of pill is this
    I have a light purple pill its ovale and has the letters I F A on it can anyone tell me what pill this is??
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.pharmer.org/node/897
    I can't identify your pill for certain but will make a couple of guesses.

The company is Mexican and specializes in diet pills, most of which have IFA in the name - such as IFA NOREX, IFA DIETY, etc. Most of these are in tablet form, but I have no idea what they look like. Could be your tablet is one of these diet pills.

Besides several diet pills, I found that the company also makes fiber products, a pill for type 2 diabetes and alprazolam in 0.25 mg, 0.50 mg and 1 mg dosage strengths. There could be many more drugs that the company makes, but these are all I've found so far.

Based on the shape and color, I suspect your pill might be 1 mg alprazolam, but this is only a guess. The company calls its alprazolam 'Farmapram,' and that's all I can find so far. I can't find descriptions or images of the Farmapram or any of the many diet pills.

Sorry, but foreign meds are really hard to ID.
    I'd like to point out that this is not perfect medical advice, but is someone's best guess. You should always contact a trained pharmicist or GP for medical advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding out what kind of pill this is [ 4 Answers ]

I found a pill and I need to know what it is the number on it is GG249 the color of the pill is white... thank you

What kind of pill is this? [ 6 Answers ]

It is a white rounded pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 314 on the other?

Kind of telescope [ 5 Answers ]

What kind of telescope to purchase for my family to observe our solar system. Any help is greatly appreciated.

What kind of pill is this? [ 1 Answers ]

The pill is white with M366 imprinted on it and it is a oval-squared shape L

What kind of spider is this? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can anyone please help me to ID this spider that I caught in my house its huge it could be a giant house spider or a male hobo spider. I'm not sure though I would be gratefull for a second opinion.

View more questions Search