Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2003, 12:46 PM
    How do I get my piercing licence?
    I'm planning on becoming a professional piercer and I have no idea where or how to get my licence, I live in mckinney texas(suburb of dallas) and I don't know where to go 2 get my licence I've heard you take a class and a test over it but I need to know where. If anyone could give me any information on it I would be very grateful!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2012, 03:28 PM
    You will need to start by filling out this TX Body Piercing Application. (Body Piercing only. If you want to Tattoo as well, then you will need a different application).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

Piercing license [ 2 Answers ]

I live in El Cajon, CA I just was wandering how or where do I go to get a piercings license?

Tattoo/piercing training [ 2 Answers ]

Hey again, I'm just asking for my boyfriend.. he wants to be a tattoo artist where can he get started? Do you go to school or get an apprentiship?? Anyone know?? I also would not mind learning how to peirce anyone got any information about this??

Pregnant W/ Naval Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant and I have my naval pierced. Some of my friends tell me that I have to take it off cause it isn't good for the pregnancy... Is this true... Please help...

View more questions Search