Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurengreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 11:40 AM
    What is the average jail sentence for 2 counts of misdemeanor probation violation
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 21, 2010, 05:27 AM

Hello l:

There is NO average. If you violated for having a pound of heroine, you'll probably do your entire sentence in jail. If, however, you got violated for missing an appointment, you may not go to jail at all.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

Violation of misdemeanor probation in tn [ 16 Answers ]

What is the statue of limitations for violation of misdemeanor probation in Tennessee?

Violating Probation Jail Time Misdemeanor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wrting because I have corrently violated my probation for not reporting nor paying my fine. My charge is driving on suspended license, d.o.c, and seatbelt violation. I currently have a warrant for my arrest and I do not know what to do I have tried talking to my p.o. but she is asking...

Misdemeanor probation violation [ 1 Answers ]

My good friend was just picked up for misdemeanor probation violation. This is a 4 year old misdemeanor. After she was picked up it stated she had not told her prob. Officer that she moved. She had sent a letter at the time of the move because she had no working phone. She also called and her...

Misdemeanor probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on probation in the state of Michigan until April 2009 and I violated my probation on October 29, 2008 for the same offense, retail fraud, my new amount was a lot less than the first one. What will happened to me. I have two small children and recently got married.

View more questions Search