Jasonc126 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2010, 09:15 AM
    Has anybody ever used Ambi Fade Cream?

Oct 19, 2010, 02:53 AM
    Bump
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 19, 2010, 09:13 AM
    I have seen a couple of positive reviews on YouTube, so it may be worth you checking it out. Remember though, that what works for one may not do much for someone else. It is relatively inexpensive so may be worth trying . Check out the reviews and then decide. Best of luck.

Oct 19, 2010, 09:56 PM
    Thanks!
    Dalmazol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 01:06 PM
    I am an Afro American woman and my skin is dark. When I get any kind of blemish it will leave a dark spot. I have used Ambi Fade Cream but I found that the cream and I thought it made my skin spotted. I have used Esoterica for many years. I recommend Esoterica Fade Cream(Daytime with moisturizers)because it has sunscreen. They have Esoterica for nighttime but it does not have sunscreen It works but very slowly but it lightens keeps my skin tone even and I have no dark spots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ambi Fade Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Does Ambi Fade Cream really work? And does anyone know major department store or drug store that sells it. Thanks

Wats good and safe ambi fading cream?etc [ 3 Answers ]

:( :confused: hi.. I am 21years old... I am jamaican and I have a light brown complexion but because I had acne when I was younger I am left with the dark brown spots what can I use to get rid of them.. something safe... and also methods to help the stop of acne pimples?? :confused: :confused: :(

Ambi skin cream [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am a 26 yo Asian male interested in lightening his skin (entire facial area). Is it safe for me to use the Ambi lightening cream (2% HQ) daily, and will this be effective? Thank you very much for any help! -A. :)

View more questions Search