Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logan88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 08:08 AM
    70s cartoon goblins
    Trying to figyre out the name of a cartoon from the 70's where kids go through a mirror and turn into goblins?

Check out some similar questions!

70s or 80s cartoon movie, can't find the name of it [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I saw this movie when I was around 5 or 6. the main character was named peter and he had this magic paintbrush. He had many talking animal friends and they were being hunted down by an army of axes. Art style looked very similar to the movie, the wizards.

70s kids cat cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone remember a 70s cartoon called something like Cat Sam, started with some live action then turned into a cartoon for adventures, maybe in space? Cheers

70s? British cartoon movie w/Jolly Roger [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this movie. I'm pretty sure it was shown in the 70s as I was a small kiddo watching it. We had it on Beta tape I think... British cartoon movie about a sister and brother who travel to a faraway land via their treehouse (I think). It's not called...

70s/80s AWESOME cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Girl and boy best friend, dragons that fly around. There was one scene that I specifically remember... Over looking train tracks that go into a hill, you are looking down over another hill towards the train in the dark. I don't know. Any ideas?

70s cartoon film [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon when I was about six.there is a gold statue in an old market place and a swallow keeps going to the statue and peeling little strips of gold off it and giving it to people to buy food.I would love to know the title of the cartoon film.does anyone know:)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.