Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscar24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 06:29 AM
    How to tell a girl how you feel
    I have a very big problem.. I love this girl but I'm to afraid to express my feelings to her because I'm to afraid that she might rejected me.. I really really really love her but this fear inside me is controlling me! Damn..
    What should I do? T_T
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2010, 06:35 AM

First you have to "MAN UP"

You get the balls to talk to her and see if there is interest... if she isn't interested, grow a set and move on. Sitting there creating an imaginarly life with a girl you never even ask out ( she might not even like you at all) isn't going to do anyone any good. Every person YOU like isn't going to feel the same way for any number of reasons. You look for another person that does like you when that happens.

Its only a big problem if you make it one... its actually a very minor problem.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 06:56 AM

The actual type of relationship you have with her makes a huge difference in how I'll respond.
    * How close are you to her?
    * Have you dated her or are you just friends?

I think everybody hates rejection, but seems some people can shrug it off and others dwell on it.
    Flipsco Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 07:21 PM
    you need to try to ask her out. On that day that you plan, look your very best. Wear your best clothes, do your hair all special... unless she seems to like you just the way you are.
    if you're a nerd (no offense if you are) and she's a nerd, it will work out. If she's popular an you're a nerd then no.
    average+average=yes
    nerd+nerd=yes
    popular+popular=yes
    nerd+popular=no
    average+popular=maybe
    average+nerd=yes if she's the nerd
    GoOd LuCk
    oh yeah and most girls don't like it when you cuss

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to tell a girl how you feel about her [ 4 Answers ]

There's this girl we know each other but not that good and like her a lot but I don't know how to tell her I told her how I felt but I told her like I was talking about another girl but I want to tell her but I don't know how to

How do you tell a girl how you really feel about her? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this amazing girl. The first thing that I noticed about her was that she has a beautiful smile. She is Christian, and on top of that, she acts like one. She treats everyone equally. My problem is that I can get very nervous when I am near her. She and my sister are very good friends, and...

Liking a girl.but feel that she is going away now [ 8 Answers ]

I like a girl a lot. She has been friends with me from the last 2 years. She had even once asked me as to whether I can become her boy friend. But at that I didn't want to take it the next level. We had even got physical 2 to 3 times. Even now we are good friends. But she says there is another...

How to tell a girl how you feel about her? [ 13 Answers ]

So I found out I am useless at flirting. I just can't do it. I need to tell this girl how I feel about her before she gets bored with me because I think I am coming across as indifferent. I really like her, I want to start something serious with her, not just to be friends. How do I let her know...

I Like this girl but she has a boyfriend, do I tell her how I feel? Or keep it inside? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, my name is Brady. Im a junior in college and I met this girl last semester in our women's studies class, yes I know women's studies, it was a very interesting class. Anyway, she sat in front of me all semester and I was always embarrassed to talk to her or approach her outside of class....

View more questions Search