Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 08:12 PM
    How to cope with loss of twins?
    I just lost my twins at 21 weeks 2 months ago all my dreams and happines were gone after trying for 10 years how do I cope with this? I'm having a hard time can't sleep I'm always crying I miss my little angels zoefia & zebastian I ask myself why ? I feel like I'm the only one that's being through this but their so many couples out their that have been through the same pain...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2010, 06:20 AM

We too experienced this. For us it was Faith that got us through it.

Our baby would have been named Mark. He was not born because he became "tubal" (got "stuck" in the tube and never made it to the womb). We were blessed with twins after "losing" the unborn baby, so we named them Mark and Luke.

We look forwarding to meeting the one that we never got to get to know.

I am not an expert in this subject but am just sharing my experience. You are right: You are not alone. I hope and pray that you have good family, friends, church and/or a support group where you can share your experience and feelings and hear from others too.

Sincerely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I having twins? People with twins please help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had an ultrasound done at 7 weeks and 2 days, it only showd one baby, there is only one heartbeat its 152. My hubby and I think there is more then one. The nurse kept saying twins but there's only one baby. I am 19 weeks and its my second pregenatcy, I have a daugter who is 9 months. I am pretty...

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I treat carryover loss as ordinary loss in the coming tax year?

Loss Deduction: Can a loss from an inherited residence be deducted for taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

Loss deduction: Can a loss from the sale of inherited property be deducted for federal taxes?

Hope to help dog cope with loss of second dog? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in St. Louis MO and have had 2 dogs, Brandie and Alix, for 11 years. I brought them home about 1 week apart from each other, so they have been together for 11 years. They were very close. Alix was very close to Brandie. She would only go outside if Brandie went out. Would only...

Loss of my twins [ 14 Answers ]

I want to know how should I feel about losing my twins, I was 4 1/2 months when it happened they were born too early. My question is I don't know if I was griveing like I should have because my boyfriend took it way harder and everyone around my says there sorry and I really don't think about them...

View more questions Search