Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soupson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 06:06 AM
    I have a T8411R I need the color codes to hook the wires back to the thermostat?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat Wiring Color Codes [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Lennox Thermostat installed now, Wires read (R)=Black, (Y)=Blue, (F)=Green, (M)=red, (Y)=Orange. I want to install a Hunter Auto Saver 550 Model # 44550. The thermostat panel connector are in this order, W,RH,RC,G,Y/Y1,O/B Need to know what color wire need to go on what terminal on the...

How do I wire this new thermostat with different color wires? [ 3 Answers ]

Ritetemp thermostat install. The old thermostat has Y- yellow wire G - green wire R- red wire O - orange wire W2 - white wire E - brown wire C - no wire connected

Wires on honeywell thermostat T8411R [ 2 Answers ]

I was painting my wall and I decided to remove my thermostat off the mounting plate, after I finish I put it back but it didn't work anymore, so I check the wires and noticed a black wire that was loose, all the other wires were in place, so I tried to tight those but a think I accidentally touch...

Thermostat wiring color codes not labeled [ 2 Answers ]

In an attempt to install a new thermostat for our heat pump, we failed to label the wires before removing old thermostat. How can we find out how to properly connect wires to the new thermostat. We have Concord outdoor unit (44407H097), Armstrong indoor unit (BCZ36A12A-1B). Our old thermostat is...

Which wires to I hook up to new thermostat? [ 5 Answers ]

I would be so grateful if someone could help me out. I have an old Janitrol thermostat, just purchased a Lux programmable one. The wiring doesn't all match. I'm having a hard time with the RC and RH, which have a jumper--this is on the new one. Here is the diagram for the old wiring: ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.