Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duh101 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 01:13 AM
    Acting
    In Drama I am playing two characters
    One is a pregnant mother who is mean and very Fat. The other is a towns person I am a bit unsure of what personality this person should have. I want it something fun though different. Any ideas?
    And for the mother umm acting something to make a little funnier. I have to get angry at my "husband" ahah so and ideas woyuld be much appreciated. ALSO ideas on costumes and make up woule be good too.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Why is she acting the way she is? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend broke up with me almost 3 months ago, and she has not tried to contact me ask me how I've been or nothing. Ive called her a about 3 times and she answered none of them. I texted her just a few as well and she gives me short answers she has turned into like I've done something wrong...

Why am I acting like this? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so me and my girlfriend moved to another city on the other side of the country, She has one friend here and I have a bunch from previous cities. Since being here I have slowly became a . My girl friend is a sweet heart, she's really trust worthy and honest. When hangin out with my friends I...

Why I'm acting like this [ 34 Answers ]

I was once a fun and hyper teenger with friends and family.. love doing stuff with them and always living good.. everyone knowz I'm crazy and you know just fun to hanq outt... and always keeping it real... but now everyone noticed that I'm not crazy... at sometimes I'm not.. Now I just keep...

Why is he acting like this? [ 1 Answers ]

One night this guy and I flirted while tipsy. I happen to have a huge crush on him and have trouble acting like myself around him. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. He did flirt with me and our friends encouraged it, and some people (including ones who didn’t know about my crush) said I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.