Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcgabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 06:29 PM
    I have a heil 9000 furnace I turn the furnace on and nothing happens
    I hear a hissing noise coming from the inducer motor and the pilot does not come on what can the issue be

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lennox pulse 90 furnace gsr14q3-80 furnace and when I turn the air condition [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox pulse furnace model no. gsr14q3-80 and when I turn the air conditioner on, the furnace hums and the outside air condition unit fan runs but the blower on the furnace will not run.

Heil furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Fan runs even with the t-stat off

No heat from vents Heil , after putting in new thermostat furnace will not turn on [ 14 Answers ]

New 100,000 80% Heil furnace put in 12-19-1997 - no heat coming out of the vents. Diagnosis from 2 different people was : 1. trace the wiring from the thermostat and the blower, because the blower works, but there is no heat so somehow the thermostat is not sending the message to the...

Heil Furnace-Combustion fan comes on but furnace does not come on [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 10 year old Heil furnace. When the furnace tries to come on the combustion fan comes on but nothing happens after that. The pilot does not come on, no flames, nothing. I hired a service tech and he said that we need to change the gas valve since it faulty. Is there anything else I...

Heil furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have bought a house with a furnace and I cannot get the pilot to light. I am asking for some type of manual so I can figure this out. The model is VG-80MD-1 and the serial is H73838067. The house was built in 1977 and I am sure this is the original Thanks for any info

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.