Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    breaca Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 04:42 PM
    King of the dummies
    On an island there are the dummies. Every year the dummies chose a kin. So the leaders go and find something and have people guess what it is and who ever guesses it becomes king.
    So the leaders bring an object to a tent and they have people pass by it. No one new what it was until one man said I KNOW it's a tricicle. And the elders said. Congrats your the king of the dummies.
    The next year was the same thing except this year the object was a bycicle and the leaders said to the person that guessed bycicle Congrats your the king of the dummies.
    Then this year it was a nother object it was a bike with one wheel... um... what was it called? Help me?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2010, 05:10 AM
    UNICYCLE!

Rolcam 101015.
    breaca Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 03:14 PM

Congrats your the king of the dummies!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The king of norway who wanted to be king of england in 1066 [ 1 Answers ]

I stuck on this question please help!

Accounting for dummies? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a small catering company. (partnership) in Mich. I can run circles around the office and the kitchen. My biggest concern and fear is the accounting end of it. I have downloaded quickbooks and have managed to muddle my way thro the very basic steps. I have been keeping...

TV drama Little Boy King the Martin Luther King story [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the TV Drama Little Boy King about MLK when he was young. I don't know any of the stars but I know Bill Withers appeared on the show and sang You just can't smile it away ( my favorite Bill Withers song) Any help tracking this down. THX

FACTORING for dummies [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this is the one thing that I feel that if I get this down, MANY things will become more... obvious? Can anyone help me with this?:o

View more questions Search