Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bretkyle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 12:24 PM
    When born, baby killer whales have wrinkles on their bodies called what?
    When born, baby killer whales have wrinkles on their bodies called
    bretkyle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2010, 01:21 PM

I got the answer, it is Fetal Folds..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the movie called about a serial killer couple guy has forsaken tattoo back [ 1 Answers ]

What is the movie called, its about a serial killer couple and the guy has forsaken written across his shoulders and at the end he ends up killing his girlfriend and his sister, its like natraul born killers but its different

Is it my baby before born? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend took a clear blue pregnancy test because she's been experiencing all the symptoms like itchy tender breasts, fatigued, and unusually hungry at times.. she says it would be about 3 weeks along but it kind of looks like she might be a little more along than she's saying.. I...

Citizenship for new born baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was in US from last six month for job purpose on L1 visa with family and planning to go India next year. My wife has delivered Baby Boy last week. Now I have lot questions related to citizenship of new born baby. I don't know should I take for him US citizenship or dual citizenship. ...

Will the pain killer effects my baby of 5 week [ 1 Answers ]

Hai friends , I need your help to solve my confusion. I found yesterday that I am pregnant for my 2nd bab and running 5th week. Instead of becoming happy I started to worry :mad: as I have taken pain killer and antibiotics when my wisdom teeth was removed 10 days before. By any way will it...

View more questions Search