Oct 14, 2010, 12:07 AM
    Please clarify your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can be sure that the service@bestjobs-london is legal?what is there licensed no. [ 4 Answers ]

I am applying a job in this company(service@bestjobs-london with partnership of euro salary team.They give me a question test that is equivalent of an interview after few days I received a good news that my application is working very well then eventually they wanted me to pay for the processing of...

[email protected] is this a real mail id? I am getting job offers from this [ 1 Answers ]

I get mails from above mention id. All mails offering me job in ireland. Is this true to your knowledge? Rgds Shijo

Is job termination by email legal in virginia [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is legal in the state of Virginia to fire someone by e-mail?

What is better for immune function, centrum or zinc? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking to boost my immune system. I've been taking Centrum Forte which is a multi-vitamin that is also supposed to help your immune system. Today I went out and purchased Vitamin C tablets and Zinc which is supposed to help maintain immune function. I was wondering if it's OK to take both the...

Biz owner w/full time job eligible for unemployment? [ 5 Answers ]

I own a staffing business with my fiancé and I hold a full time position. If I am laid off can I collect unemployment? The business claims a loss and I do not collect any money from the business currently. Please help!

View more questions Search