Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brinat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Can a boy age 9 and a girl age 12 as siblig's share the same room?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 09:23 PM

Are you asking on a legal standpoint or a moral?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 09:44 PM

One child is just beginning puberty, the other is still a child, and they're opposite sex.

This shouldn't be a hard one to figure out.

No, they shouldn't share a room.
    Anopersuser Posts: 48, Reputation: 0

Oct 14, 2010, 10:10 AM
    I agree. Probably many did in the 19th century, but that was not today's society.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2010, 10:13 AM

There are no laws on this, so unless you are being investigated for adoption ( they would require different rooms)
    Or unless Children and Family Services are investigating something that may have happened. they may want to force their rules.

The simple fact is that some families are so poor that mom, dad and two or three kids are living in one or two bedroom apartments right now.

Would I, no, should you no, is there a law that says you can't, no there is not
    daver69 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Mar 8, 2012, 10:34 AM
    I agree theirs no law I also live in a 2 bedroom apt an can't afford something bigger for I also have 2 boys an a girl . You just have to be a hads on parent 24 -7 an rule 1 no closed doors at all.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2012, 01:39 PM
    There is nothing illigal about it.

And I would say unless the kids don't like it, or once the girl starts her period and or other puberty changes, go for it.

Once she reaches THAT point, she really does need privacy
    daver69 Posts: 8, Reputation: -2

Mar 8, 2012, 01:51 PM
    I also agree .an she's 14 an that's why we are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom really soon.right now she has her own bed an the boys got new bunkbeds... thanks... an god bless every one in the same situation, may we all be bless to give our children the best.
    doctorwo123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 03:17 PM
    Yes of course. It may be onoying but all you have to do is put a blancket on the wall
    In the middle of the room so you and your brother or sister can have privesy
    Believe me I have three sisters I have to share my room with.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorwo123 View Post
    yes of course. it may be onoying but all you have to do is put a blancket on the wall
    in the middle of the room so you and your brother or sister can have privesy
    belive me I have three sisters I have to share my room with.
    This thread is from 2010. More than likely, the OP has figured it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a 3 yo boy & 2 yo girl legally share a room? [ 7 Answers ]

My lease is up in 2 months at the house I'm at now. I'm currently living in a 3 bedroom and my kids have their own rooms, but the place I want to move into is a 2 bedroom. My question is, is it illegal for my 3 year old son and 2 year old daughter to share a room? I didn't think so, it seems...

New age new boy [ 1 Answers ]

So there's this boy at my church, and I don't know how long he has been going there but we haven't talked at all at church I've talked to his dad like twice. And I actually talked to him here online(not here) we've had a little conversation and I think he is adorable, and he seems to be pretty...

Age Limit in Texas for brother & sister to share room [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an existing law that prohibits a brother (age 8) and sister (age 10) to share a bedroom.

A Boy My Own Age [ 8 Answers ]

All right so I have taken everyone's advice and am sticking to guys my own age. So my friends from my community service set me up with this guy who is 17 years old and he’s a junior (like me) at a private single-sex (they have a girls division) school within the same general neighborhood as my...

When Renting An Apt. Can kids (boy & girl) share a room? [ 1 Answers ]

I get numerous calls from families wanting to rent a 2 bedroom apartment, when what they really need is a 3 bedroom apartment. :confused: Is there a law that states how many children can fit into 1 bedroom (their parents would have their own bedroom)? :confused: Is there a law against a boy...

View more questions Search