Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samp12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 03:56 PM
    Letter of prize claim?
    I have won US$ 250,000.00 in INTERNET PROMOTION LUCKY DRAW. How can I claim ?

cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 04:01 PM

It's a scam.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2010, 04:02 PM

Tell you what... don't hold your breath. You have as much chance of actually seeing ANY money as you do of being named the Queen of England.

Let me guess... they want you to send them money as some sort of good faith gesture?

Remember this quote...

"A Fool and his money are soon parted". Don't be that fool.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Oct 13, 2010, 04:06 PM

Please don't fall for this scam,or you will be sorry. This scam has been going around for years and yet people still fall for it. Don't be one of them.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 06:22 AM

Also... you can't possibly win a contest you never entered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I claim my prize at freelotto [ 5 Answers ]

:) GUD PM.. THE >E-mail Removed< sent me a message that I won a prise in their free lotto game how can I claim my prize?

I won at freelotto.com ,how do claim the winning prize ? [ 32 Answers ]

I won at freelotto.com.they sent me details on emails stating that I have won.but I don't have a credit card because I'm unemployed at the moment.how do I claim the prize ,I even sent a letter to they mail box.I have been senting them emails but it seem it's not been answering my questions?thnk you

How do I write a letter to a collection agency about a claim against me. [ 1 Answers ]

I am being sued form a collection agency I have never heard of and I want them to send me information on this account or claim they have against me.

About contest prize [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm from Washington state. My boyfriend and I are fans of a local sports team and we attend every game. There are several small little "contests" ran during the period of the game. Lucky program wins something, lucky seat whens something etc. Well one of the promotions is one where you sign up...

I have a dismissed letter from the small claim court and the plaintiff wants to re-op [ 16 Answers ]

The small claim court dismissed my case because the plaintiff no show to the hearing and the judge dismissed the case, but the plaintiff send the letter to the c ourt telling that he put the date hearing appoinment to the wrong aapoinment book and now we have another hearing this coming April 12,...

View more questions Search