Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smorton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Chronic hip pain continuously, pain has moved to the middle of the thigh
    Is there anything other than ibuprofen, naproxen, arthritic pain medicine, loratab than may help this continousl chronic pain.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 03:07 PM

Probably hip replacement surgery would correct this fault. One things leads to another. You are probably walking to compensate the pain in your hip which is putting strain on other parts of your hips and thigh. Time to consult with your doctor on alternative arrangements to compensate all of this pain forthcoming. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but be prepared for pain in your knees as well from the imbalance of the hip.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic pain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone my mother has been suffering from major chronic lower back pain for the past 5 yrs , the pain get's so bad that she can't move her legs at all and she was on vicodin but it does not seem to help much at all now and she hates taking them. What can I do to try to relieve her pain? Or what...

Thigh pain [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cause for thigh and groin pain that are inetermittent and what kind of Doctor do I see should I request an MRI

Chronic pain anyone [ 5 Answers ]

I deal with chronic pain in my back and hips and it gets really bad right before my period. Does anyone else have this problem and any ideas on what to do to help with the chronic pain. I am thinking that maybe I should see if I can get my meds changed but I am only 28 and hate the idea of being on...

Chronic PAIN! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've had chronic pain that begain in my arms and shoulders it was horrific pain. Later I had what felt like pressure in my lower right side back. Well this turned into stabbing ungodly pain that had me shaking it was soooooooo bad. I WAS BED RIDDEN FOR 2YRS with pain in my back that felt like I...

Inner thigh pain [ 0 Answers ]

I wake up at night with sever ripping in my inner thigh

View more questions Search