Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nevergrowup40 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 10:04 AM
    What schooling do you need to take to become a travel agent?
    What you you have to take to become a travel agent?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 10:31 AM

Most agent have not much more than a high school diploma. How Can I Become a Travel Agent? Computer knowledge helps and lots of enthusiasm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online vs travel agent [ 4 Answers ]

We are thinking about taking our vacation to the Caribbean (maybe Mexico) is better to book on our own or go with a travel agent? And not just price wise but also safety and problems? Is it overrated booking with an agent? Also all inclusive or not?

Best Way To Become a Travel Agent [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and have been in college for a few years now. Mostly taking your basic general studies classes. Changed my career path... I originally was planning on going for history and this past summer I decided I wanted a job in the travel industry. In October I started at a technical school that has a...

Travel Agent for a Weekend Getaway? [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently trying to plan a weekend getaway for my girlfriend and I. I am planning this getaway for sometime in January of 09. I know almost exaclty what I want for this weekend but am having trouble serfing and filtering the web to find exactly what I am looking for. Expedia, Hotels.com etc......

Travel agent 1099-Misc [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am a self-employed travel agent. I work through a "host" agency, through which I do my bookings. I received a 1099 from my host agency with my commissions on it. Obviously, I treat this as business income. I booked a trip for 2 teachers to accompany students to a competition. The...

View more questions Search