Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taz060171 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2010, 06:45 AM
    I hear water running after plumber replaced relief valve in my hot water heat system
    We never heard this noise before now. How do I fix this? It is driving me BONKERS. I purged the system at all radiators and get nothing but water out. I did this with and without the pump running.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Heating System Left on With Main Water Valve Shut-off [ 1 Answers ]

Can the hot water heating system be left on with the main water valve shut off while on vacation?

Waterheater very little hot water & dripping relief valve [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have installed a new electric waterheater 100 Litres supply pressure 6 bars, pressure regulating valve set at 4 bars pressure relief valve 5 bars, when electricity switched on thermal expansion increases pressure to 8 bars, pressure relief valve starts leaking correctly at approx 5 bars but...

Why do I hear water running in my pipes, in a hot water heating system? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hot water heating system and just recently , I am hearing water running in the pipes all the time.What could be causing this? Please help.

30 Gallon Hot Water Heater Relief Valve ? [ 13 Answers ]

I just had the relief (release?) valve replaced on my Hot Water Heater because it was constantly leaking and dripping. The new one seems to work great because I don't see it dripping anymore. However, I kept a bucket under it to be cautious, and every day there is a little over a cup of clean water...

Hot Water Heater pressure relief valve [ 2 Answers ]

On my water heater, I have the Pressure Relief Valve on top. There is also a (plugged) PRV outlet on the side of the heater. Can I move my valve to the side outlet? Is there a reason that it may have been installed at the top as opposed to the side? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.