Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 06:12 AM
    VOIP Phones Cutting out.
    I am at location A. The phones in question are at location B. Router A at location A runs aline to Router B at Location B. The calls are cutting out intermittengly on both outbound and inbound.

Called the company in charge of the line, they said ALL GOOD on their end. The routers must be the issue. What's the best way to check? I telnetted into both and neither are above 3-7% (location B is a very small agency). Any quick ideas?

Rick
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 13, 2010, 06:29 AM
    What's the connection between the two locations ?
    Normal ADSL or business class line?

I'm thinking possibly a re-syncing issue that affects normal ADSL lines.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Oct 13, 2010, 08:22 AM

T1 ADSL. I believe it's the ISP Router

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My frind stop cutting or other ways then cutting [ 3 Answers ]

My closest friend cutts because she was verbally, physically, and sexually abused. But I don't know how to help and its hurts me that she feels that she needs to cut her self to hind the pain. She tried killing herself 3 times and stopped cutting for 1 month but couldn't take it anymore

Craftsman riding lawnmower cutting off in middle of cutting grass [ 1 Answers ]

Craftsman Riding lawnmower is cutting off in middle of cutting grass and then start it back it will cut for awhile then do again. Does sound like it isn't getting gas. Can some on help.

VoIP using 66 block [ 7 Answers ]

I've had ViaTalk VoIP service for a little over a year and have been generally content with it. I've had one on-going problem that I've not been able to fix. Every once in awhile my phone will not ring when a call comes in. The call goes to the ViaTalk mail box instead of ringing my phone and...

Use voip [ 5 Answers ]

How to establish voice over ip to use as user

View more questions Search