Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdp1114 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 11:08 PM
    Buying a new house with land and someone's else home is half way on my land.
    I live in Alabama and would like any suggestions on what my rights are?
    rockinmommy Posts: 1,123, Reputation: 82
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2010, 04:55 AM
    You are buying it, or you have already bought it? Did you have a survey done? Can you give us just a bit more detail? Are you using a realtor for the transaction? Is there a title company involved?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents deeded land to children before their death, tax consequence upon sale of land [ 1 Answers ]

What is tax consequentce on sale of land that was deeded to children before death of parents (now deceased)

My bro-in-law owned 40 ac. Of land we have lived on the land for 5 yrs, can the heirs [ 1 Answers ]

-my brother-in-law ask my husband and I to move onto his land with him. He has died and left no will. The land goes to his kids. The question is can they make us move off the land even though we were to live there as long as we wanted to.

Want to buy other half of land I owen [ 4 Answers ]

I own half of a piece of property I want to know if my half of the property will stand good to buy the other half.

Buying from a Land Contract [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the midst of buying a home. The initial contract was signed, inspection done, negotions agreed upon. Loan application being done as we speak (pre-approval done) My realtor recently called and told me I would need to sign the initial contract again because the "seller" is actually in a...

View more questions Search