Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Storage Website
    Hi there,

I was wondering what's the best site to store all my pictures online? I have over 1,000... Flickr won't hold them all... I want somewhere where I can put them all in one place.

Thanks.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2010, 06:28 PM

There is photobucket, if you have a hotmail email acct you can use Skydive which will hold 25gb
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2010, 07:40 PM

There's also Dropbox which is pretty handy. I use Picasa to organize my photos since it syncs with my phone too, not sure how much storage space there is with it though.

With Skydrive you can use any Windows Live account, not just a Hotmail account. It's also free to create an account.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 12:12 PM

Hi ChiMomma - have you looked into one of those sticks? That's what I use. My computer was pretty much clogged up with photos so I moved them to a stick, move them back and forth. Of course, it's not a separate program but it's a thought -
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 12:18 PM

You mean USB storage device? No, I haven't. My laptop's usb ports don't work, that's why I'm looking for a website.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 12:39 PM

Right, that's what I was thinking. Too bad. I like the stick because I can move it computer to computer.

Has it struck you that if you didn't have bad luck you'd have no luck at all?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the best website for website design beginners? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best website for website design beginners?

Storage tank [ 2 Answers ]

We have a well and a storage tank. If we have more than one use of water in the house (i.e. two showers) at once the water pressure is extremely low. Can I test the Storage tank to make sure it is working properly? Thanks!

Using CD-RW for data storage [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to do to use a CD-RW, out of its packing, to be able to save files to it, for transfer to another computer? I know that, in the old days of floppies, they needed to be formatted. Does the same thing apply to CD-RW's? If so, what are the steps I need to go through to do this? ...

View more questions Search