Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zkorpion17 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:25 PM
    Have anyone had experience to have case like adult abuse? How to solve this case?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 08:34 PM

Physical abuse? Sexual abuse? Emotional abuse? You will have to tell us more.

Oct 12, 2010, 08:41 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Physical abuse.

Oct 12, 2010, 08:51 PM
    I work as a caregiver in the past 3yrs ago, some of my co-workers had jealous on me and they email my supervisor that I put napkin to the resident mouth in harm it cause her mouth bleed. Everything is not true.

Oct 12, 2010, 08:56 PM
    The resident had damencia is spitting on us she is so upset. Because me and my co-worker changing her diaper and she hate that. I just hold the tissue 6inches distance from her mouth trying to catch her spit. She grouling her teeth like a crazy dog.

Oct 12, 2010, 09:00 PM
    And the next I see her her mouth bleed. So I just wipe her mouth and my co-worker say that I make her mouth bleed. The social service came and investigate the case. Next>

Oct 12, 2010, 09:05 PM
    The social service ask question to the different resident if she knows me? The resident say that yes( I know her she slap my face) that resident if you ask her a question even different name she's going to say the same, (she slap my face)

Oct 12, 2010, 09:10 PM
    This is what you get to taking care of dementia people. So watch out care givers be aware. All dementia people din't know what they saying specially sun down time.

Oct 12, 2010, 09:17 PM
    Social service band me to be a care giver. I had a court invitation but because I am not good to speak English I get afraid to attend, so until now nobody get me to work again. 3yrs until now I can't find a job. Anybody had suggestion or advice?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 09:28 PM

Please use the Answer box. You will have more room to type.

What country are you in? Is this your native country? If not, what is your native country?

Oct 12, 2010, 10:26 PM
    United State of America, California.

Oct 12, 2010, 10:28 PM
    I am Asian, Filipina living in America.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2010, 10:40 PM

Has anything legal or formal been written to prevent you from getting home care jobs or a job in a nursing home?

Have you talked with social service about your case? Is there someone who will help you with your case -- a social worker or counselor?

The best nurses and aides I ever had were Filipinas.

Oct 12, 2010, 11:27 PM
    Yes, I receive a paper from Legal Division Department of Social Services ask me to reply. But I did not know what to do. I try to talk to a lawyer he told me that my case is not a criminal case, and told me to talk to a different Lawyer and ask WHAT IS MY RIGHTS REGARDING OF 5TH AMENDMENT IN OF ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING? I don't know where Lawyer to go for and also I don't have a money to pay for. So I just don't reply to it and after a few month I receive a notice from Social Services saying that because of my not responding the accusation is being judge to be true. I am guilty so they band me for two years or until I receive a notice from them if I can work again as a caregiver or nurse.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2010, 06:15 AM

Hello z:

If you want to work again, you need to hire an attorney to get the previous ruling CHANGED, IF you can.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sexual abuse case? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a Male. When I was around 7 years old I was taken to my neighbor`s house`s basement and she (at the time was around 13 years old) started to touch me and asked me to do the same thing to her. She took my pants off and was experimenting whatever was in her mind on me. I don`t think if I was...

A child wanting to solve a case [ 2 Answers ]

To begin with crimal law... A man is convicted of murdered, but didn't kill the victim he attempt to. He was found innocent how do I trail him again without 3rd jeopardy interferring

Have to testify against ex friend in child abuse case [ 22 Answers ]

I am being summoned to testify against a friend (ex friend) in a domestic violence case where she hit her son. After this happened she texted me and said what she had done in respose to me texting her multiple times to call me. I think the text was to get me to go away really just to have me side...

View more questions Search