Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2007, 06:08 PM
    How to connect to links in e-mails
    I am using Microsoft XP and Internet Explorer 7.0 with Outlook Express, I would like to know how to setup Outlook Express or Internet Explorer, whichever needs to be, so that I can click on the link in the E-mail and it will open and go to that link. Now when I click on the link the header of the e-mail blinks but nothing else happens. I would appreciate any help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Try this article:

Hyperlinks Do Not Work in Outlook Express or in Word

Or this:
    Annoyances.org - re: hyperlinks in Outlook express 6.0 (Windows XP Discussion Forum)
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2007, 10:44 PM
    To ScottGem... thanks for the information about links, I have not done the changes yet, going to wait till I have time to really study it out.
    Now since you knew about that I would like to ask you another question. I did have in Outlook Express, up in one of the tool bars a place where I could click to send pages or links and there was another option I think it might have been news. I no longer can find those options with Windows XP and Internet Explorer 7.0.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 2, 2007, 07:26 AM
    I haven't switched to IE 7 yet. And I don't use OE. So I'm not sure I can help here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Print E-mails [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is not a new subject, but one that is close to my heart :( I work with Windows XP SP2, IE6 and OE6. I think my system is updated etc.. etc... but here is my problem. Recently when I try to print my e-mails in OE6, I keep getting an error message; 'An error has occurred in...

Thanks for the E-mails [ 8 Answers ]

This is another I copied and pasted, I just thought it was cute since I have had all of these. THANKS I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have...

E-Mails [ 4 Answers ]

I need yor help. Every week I send close to 1200 E-mails to a church group and it takes me three days to do it. Yahoo only allows 99 members groups lists and only five groups per day. Is it there a faster and easiest way to do this work? Thanks. Carlos Luis

I Am Not Receiving Mails In My Yahoo Account [ 14 Answers ]

HI GUYS, I will be very grateful if someone can help me solve my problem. I have a Yahoo acount and I am sending mails from my other account to my Yahoo account and I am not receiving any mails. I also tried using the account to send out mails and it is not sending nor receiving mails. I relly...

Saving e-mails [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening all. I wonder if any of you good people can help me again. In my Hotmail account I have created a folder, and I save an e-mail in it each day. Is there any way I can "Burn" them to a disc? Would I have to save each one individually? Thanks in advance. Davidofgrimsby.

View more questions Search