Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladychung912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Adjusting the threshold for hurricane doors
    I had some work done on my home. I installed hurricane doors in the rear of the house. The space between the concrete and the threshold is uneven and the threshold is too far from the doors. What can I put between the threshold and the concrete so that the threshold will be flush with hurricane doors?

Check out some similar questions!

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors/rails etc are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides. ...

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 0 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides.

Hurricane alert [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have been worded I guees or I saw it. But I live in South Carolina and I have heard that there was a hurricane happening right now I do not live on the coast I live in a small town called wagener. Would the hurricane or tropical storm hit us. And we have been getting a lot of extreme weather...

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

Hurricane [ 1 Answers ]

Who names these hurricanes, why most of them have hispanic names, I think the last one called john,rite?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.