Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jan 1, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Hello guys, I need to know how to become an independent share holder if there such a thing and how to about it in the market what should I expect and how do I start?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 1, 2007, 05:20 PM
    First, unless your question has a direct bearing on the thread you should start your own thread instead of piggybacking.

An independent share holder is simply an individual who owns shares. Anyone can buy shares. There are a number of brokers who would be happy to help you.
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Jan 1, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Thank u Scott for responding, and I am sorry I did not meant to piggyback I was just looking if my question was answered before and I guess I forgot to start a new thread and I sent it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Former H1-B holder and W8-BEN [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I used to work in NYC (on a H1-B visa) and have accumulated about $20000 in my company's 401K account but have since moved back to Canada (I'm a Canadian citizen). I have requested a withdrawal of the full amount and I just received a request to fill out the W8-BEN form by the Bank of NY (I...

Adding an independent motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I want to upgrade my existing exterior lighting to include an independent motion seņor and addition lighting fixture in the car port. Existing power fed through a single pole switch inside the house to an exterior light fixture next to the front entrance (2 wire grounded). I would like to...

Tax Advice for independent Contractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a full time job and pay Uncle Sam on a reg basis. However, this year... I had the opportunity to earn a nice amount of $$ on the side, offering my Music Production Services in my spare time. This was done from my own home and it generated me approx $25,000. Would someone give me advice on...

View more questions Search