Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 04:35 PM
    How do I get a letterhead to appear every time I open up mac word
    How do I get a letterhead to appear every time I open up mac word.. I am trying do mak a letterhead and I don't want to use header and footer as it fades into the background and I need it to be in the forefront so I can also email it.. I also would like to have it appear every time I open up word.

Help... I have been trying for days

Cheers
    Amanda
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 10, 2010, 08:30 AM
    In word 2008 the path to the base word template is /Users/yourusername/Documents/Microsoft User Data
    The file name is Normal. Replacing this document with your letterhead (Must be names “Normal”) will give you letterhead every time you open Word. This may seem covenant however I find it a real pain in the back side because no only dose it “Open” with the document every “New” document is also the document you replaced Normal with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I open Mac Laptop os x 4 [ 3 Answers ]

Please help!! Half way through formating my Mac Laptop had power cut, now, OS CD is stuck in cd rom and when I switch on the laptop again it just display one line saying to continue.. enter "mac-boot" when I enter and press OK... its not going forward... 1st. To remove cd from dc rom I need to...

Firefox will not open in mac os x [ 2 Answers ]

Firefox has stopped launching in Mac OS X, it was working fine when I last shut down the computer

Convert A.Illustraor "letterhead" file to Word file to type letters in [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I have created a letterhead template/file in Adobe Illustrator in colour. I know I can "convert to Word file" in Illustrator, but the images (logo, text) come out a bit fuzzy and unclean. I want to be able to open the letterhead in Word so that I can type letters directly on the...

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open [ 4 Answers ]

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open, even when holding down the mouse key while restarting

View more questions Search