Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannadiane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 05:47 PM
    RoseBowl Game
    There is what appears to be a camera hoovering over the players heads when they are playing. My husband says I am crazy there is nothing there. But there is what appears to be a cameral hoovering over the field just above their heads. Is it? And what is it?
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 8, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Yes, they have a camera on a pulley system that is used directly over the field. You're not crazy.
    djdirtydog Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2007, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hannadiane
    There is what appears to be a camera hoovering over the players heads when they are playing. My husband says I am crazy there is nothing there. But there is what appears to be a cameral hoovering over the field just above their heads. Is it? and what is it?
    There is a camera there. It's the overhead view that college football and the nfl implemented a few years back. It's there to let us see a different view of the game. You are perfectly sane.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

Poker Game in KY [ 5 Answers ]

I currently run a private social poker league which, in my interpretation of KY law is legal as I do not profit or advance other than in the capacity of a player. (see .010: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/528-00/CHAPTER.HTM) However, I do have cost for supplies and the such to run my games, in which I...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search