Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cavufarm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Itchy spots on palms of hands
    My girlfriend for the past year has had 1/4" spots on the palms of her hands that become so itchy that the only way she relieves it is by breaking the epidermis by scratching. One GP gave her some cream for it but it didn't help. At any one time there is 1 or 2 sores on each hand.

She can't afford a dermatologist right now so I'm curious if this sounds like anything someone is aware of.

Thanks.
    mlbiscuit Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I had this to the point my skin peeled and nothing cured it. The only thing that helped was washing my palms after coming in contact with ANY lotion; sunscreen, moisturizer, even hand cream. My palms seem to be allergic to things that don't bother any other part of my body.
    Cinnabar Posts: 113, Reputation: 5

Jul 5, 2007, 12:21 PM
    There are several possible causes that can't really be determined over the internet. You will need to have her visit a dermatologist when she can.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 04:08 PM
    Psoriasis possibly, but definitely dermatitis-either way she needs to see a dermatologist.
    debi761 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 02:03 PM
    I to have itchy spots on the palms of my hands! I assume it is an allergic reaction to something, but I don't know what. If anyone has the answer, please let me know
    gay38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2011, 06:54 PM
    Have your 1 week cleaning diet search cherry calbom liver cleansing surely the disease will not coming back... lifestyle change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

Brown spots with blisters on hands, spreading? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had brown spots on my hands for three weeks now and it doesn't spread to anywhere else on my body but just from one hand to other. It started as a blister that would never pop and purplish skin to brown peeling skin. But the skin that has been peeling is red and weird looking, please help,...

Hands lighter [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

Hands that shake/tremble [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my hands have started to tremble. Do you know what causes this? Thanks for your help.

View more questions Search