I don't understand ?/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know that who will be my lover? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that who will be my lover and will I marry him or someone else?I want to know about my love life and marriage life.my name is aakanksha.

Its so hard to let go of old lover [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a quandry.. my roommate who has lived with me for 2 years , well, I fell in love with... but he's a younger man, 20 years younger- he is still passionatly in love with me but I am being realistic that there is NO future for us, in another 20 years he will be 40 and I will be 60 and then...

Confused Lover [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there I am 22yrs in the next 2weeks, but for the past 3mths I have been with this guy and I really have deep feelings for him, he feels the same way but the problem is I am married with a husband that I do love and kids and the same applies to the other person. What do I do:(:(:(

Was it a mistake to tell him that he's the best lover I've ever had? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I hope I can get some honest answers because I need some help on this! :) Ok, have been dating this guy for about a year and a half, kind of off and on because he broke up with me and then we starting seeing each other again... needless to say, it's been kind of up and down but we really...

Man is A lover [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can someone help me with this.. our teacher let us explain " man is a lover" can you help me please.. please

View more questions Search