Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southshorept Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:33 AM
    When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho
    When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected
    tmeunknown Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2010, 09:18 AM
    Make sure the I pod's phone port doesn't have anything in it, if there's something interfering with the signal your I pod could take that as its not connected. Check your settings too, some will give you the option of doing one or the other, but both could be active.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IPOD - sound in one ear only. [ 8 Answers ]

My IPOD (classic) plays in only one channel when I plug in the headphones. If I squeeze the top of the IPOD near the input for the headphones, I get sound in both ears, however, if I let it go, sound is in one ear only. Tried various headphones with the same result. Any possible solutions or...

Ipod only plays sound from one side of earphones [ 17 Answers ]

Sound only comes out of one earphone when being used with the iPod. I've tried several different earphones with the iPod and they all do the same thing. When the earphones are used with everything else, the sound comes out of both sides. What could be the problem with the iPod? Is there a...

2006 ford escape hybrid how to plug in IPOD [ 2 Answers ]

Have a 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid, has radio with Navigation feature, 6 CD changer--what do I need to plug in an Ipod? Newer models have an outlet to plug into, I neeed some add to be able to listen to audio books.?

How do I keep iTunes from freezing when I plug in my iPod? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5th generation video iPod. I recently purchased a dell studio 1555 with windows vista home premium 64bit. I installed the newest version of itunes because I no longer have the original cd that came wit my iPod. Itunes runs perfectly, however, until I plug in my iPod. Itunes would just...

Video and sound on my iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I got an iPod nano for Christmas and I can put videos on it but there is no sound to the videos. Got any anwers?

View more questions Search