Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cbarrett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 08:16 AM
    sell my PC
    I want to sell my PC but I now it is worth R6000 , it is a gamer PC ,it has a 250GHHD sata 3Gig DDR2$3 ram brand new gigabyte grafix card a 22x speed dvd\cd rom and a gigabyte motherboard. I would like to sell it with all my games #1crysis warhead#2crysis#3vages 2#4burnout paradise city... my PC runs on windows xp service pac 3 and also a deul-core 2.6GHz. It is still running in exelant condition and it is only 7 months old + a wierlis key bord and mouse thangs
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2010, 08:42 AM

This is a question and answer site - what is your question?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2010, 06:39 PM

If you're looking for someone to give you an estimated value for it, you will need to provide more details. Which model motherboard, specific processor, speed of RAM, case, etc?

Also, what is the specific graphics card? Brand doesn't tell us anything.
    ilprimo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 07:58 PM
    What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to sell my brand new bathtub, how and where can I sell? [ 1 Answers ]

I have new bathtub with pressurized water supply (with water jets fittings). Its not used ever since instaled by the builder. How can I sell it over internet?

Want to Sell [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a few household Items I would like to Sell, A t.v Cabnet, a dinningroom table and four chairs and a cd tower. Where abouts in perth could I take these places to Sell? Want to sell them to a place not online. Thanks

How much can I sell my PC for? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to sell my computer to buy a brand new Dell. My computer has: Intel(R) Celeron(R) 2.40GHz, 1.50GB Ram (1x 512 and 1x 1GB), 80GB hard drive, DVD-RW and CD-RW, DVD drive, Floppy drive. It's an Emachines 410 with Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition SP2. Thanks.

How to sell ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to sell these dum discount cards for a high school fund raiser. Any tips? No one seems happy to see anyone at their door trying to sell something, and their first instinct is to say "no" . I need to sell 10 cards today or I'm running A lot tomorrow at two-a-days.:eek:

When should I sell? [ 3 Answers ]

I was notified I was inheriting property in the Seattle area, a total of 5 lots. The value estimates so far are between 800k and 1.5 million. There are no mortages owned on any of these and these properties are only a portion of all properties that were distributed among many heirs. I don't live...

View more questions Search